We will be attending next OSHWA summit to share our vision about tools requirements to properly design Open Hardware. As you are soon aware part of our team is invoved within FreeCAD project and we also work with KiCAD. Being open is part of our culture and we are extremely happy to participate to the improvement of such tools. So let’s meet this friday in Portland Oregon. More informations here
- When OCP gear meet state of the art colocation datacenter in Europe
- How Open Hardware will rule the world and change the way you experience it.
- Running lightning full flash storage with OCP recertified servers
- Why the industry didn’t needed Open19
- Horizon configurator v2, the easiest way to consume IT Open Hardware !
- Emine Ozer Turkay on Need to know – Power 8 Barreleye OCP systems from Rackspace are becoming alive
- Joe Julian on Call for testers !
- Bernard Monnier on Horizon computing solution to join #TIP, #MWC16
- A new #RuggedPOD is coming up ! | Rugged POD on A new #RuggedPOD is coming up
- vejmarie on Does Outdoor Computing could be part of Exascale ?