Horizon has just concluded the final purchase of a Solidworks Premium 2015 license expanding its mechanical design capabilities. The Premium release includes specific cabling features which are quite useful in the design of complex computer systems including racks and immersive cooling technology where Horizon is currently investing through the #RuggedPOD project.
- Linuxboot is becoming an official linux foundation project
- When OCP gear meet state of the art colocation datacenter in Europe
- How Open Hardware will rule the world and change the way you experience it.
- Running lightning full flash storage with OCP recertified servers
- Why the industry didn’t needed Open19
- Emine Ozer Turkay on Need to know – Power 8 Barreleye OCP systems from Rackspace are becoming alive
- Joe Julian on Call for testers !
- Bernard Monnier on Horizon computing solution to join #TIP, #MWC16
- A new #RuggedPOD is coming up ! | Rugged POD on A new #RuggedPOD is coming up
- vejmarie on Does Outdoor Computing could be part of Exascale ?