Outdoor computing is entering into a new era today with the launch of the first crowdfunding campaign dedicated to real services based on this technology where end user can benefit from crazy pricing offering. The 2 euros VM barrier is broken, and we all will be able to enter a new era of IaaS. Enter in Italy will be deploying the first outdoor computing datacenter in the world this summer ! #RuggedPOD is cost killing any Cloud services offering available in Europe and in the US today based on industry standard Cloud solution relying on Open Stack and deployed in Europe by Enter ! We are extremely proud of this and like to thanks the RuggedPOD community members which helped us to deliver this crazy project to the market. Who can do better ?
- Linuxboot is becoming an official linux foundation project
- When OCP gear meet state of the art colocation datacenter in Europe
- How Open Hardware will rule the world and change the way you experience it.
- Running lightning full flash storage with OCP recertified servers
- Why the industry didn’t needed Open19
- Emine Ozer Turkay on Need to know – Power 8 Barreleye OCP systems from Rackspace are becoming alive
- Joe Julian on Call for testers !
- Bernard Monnier on Horizon computing solution to join #TIP, #MWC16
- A new #RuggedPOD is coming up ! | Rugged POD on A new #RuggedPOD is coming up
- vejmarie on Does Outdoor Computing could be part of Exascale ?